MRRPC provides: comprehensive planning, hazard mitigation planning, land use planning, outdoor recreation planning, farmland preservation planning, zoning assistance, and housing studies/reports.
MRRPC provides: comprehensive economic development strategy (CEDS), revolving loan funds, disaster recovery, microloans, grant writing and administration, and special reports.
MRRPC provides: regional transportation planning, safe routes to school planning, corridor planning, bicycle and pedestrian facility planning, freight planning, transportation & economic development.
MRRPC provides: custom map design, interactive maps and applications, EMSI Developer assistance, and location based data services.
Benefits of our Services
- Well planned communities with a vision of how they want to grow through comprehensive plans.
- New industrial parks.
- Preparation of a regional economic development plan making communities, counties, and institutions eligible for public works and technical research grants from the U.S. Department of Commerce-Economic Development Administration.
- State technology zone tax credits for expanding business and industry.
- Preparation of county para-transit plans making counties and communities eligible for federal and state transportation grants for public and private transportation services.
- Preparation of multi-hazard mitigation plans making counties and communities eligible for FEMA and Wisconsin Emergency Management grants to fund projects that reduce losses to life and property.
- Relocation of homes and businesses from flood prone areas.
- Loans to businesses from 4 of our revolving loan funds.
- Recreational trails.
- Handicapped fishing piers, boat landings and ball fields.