Introduction to Social Media Marketing
November 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Join us for a FREE small business training session for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Learn how to use social media marketing to build brand awareness for your business, engage your audience, and generate leads or sales.
Join us to learn:
- Which social media platforms are right for MY business?
- What types of content to post, and how frequently
- Measure and improve with social media analytics
- Basic tips for running paid ads on social
- Tools and additional resources
Location TBD, or attend online via ZOOM.
Sessions are free but advance registration is required. Register Here.
The Mississippi River Regional Planning Commission (MRRPC), in collaboration with the Wisconsin Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at UW-La Crosse.
Additional support provided by the Economic Development Agencies and Chambers of Commerce supporting Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Pierce, Trempealeau, and Vernon Counties.
Funding for these educational sessions has been provided by the U.S. Economic Development Administration.